Saturday 13 September 2014

White room Pt2 update

hey guys, I'm back!

So about a month ago, I posted how I changed my room from yellow to white and I said that I still was not finished. Well....I am now done guys! This is the finished product.




Not much really changed but I love my room like this. Opposite my wardrobe I have a chest of draws. I used to have my wardrobe in that spot, I basically swapped the wardrobe and the draws.
The amount of times that #I have changed my room is crazy but this has to be one of the biggest  & nicer changes that I have ever done to my room.

Wardrobe (I changed the handles though): http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/wardrobes/free-standing-wardrobes/brusali-wardrobe-with-3-doors-white-art-00250169/
Steffi
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall