Sunday 19 April 2015

March favourites


Hi everyone, I am very sorry for putting up this post very late. I wanted to share with you guys my favourites from March.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjyc75zPCidbV6zgFMp8jUf3HQIuWS7z4ZJ2eQ4VAKif0ITtf2eUQK7CowB5U1UyjR5_9qGK-Ypk_PHwDYVMOJPnVIU6T3lvhJsC3e0Oyirv4ndI0CHfXf1LqsqOJNylhlGwMP-KYImTG39/s1600/DSCI1265.JPG



My first favourite thing from last month are these hand lotions that I bought from an Avon brochure. They were 3 for £5. I have tried all of them and they are so moisturising and they keep my hands very moisturised. I am currently using the olive oil one and it smells so divine!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgf6wcMRO9GzapCfl41WWl3ijj7oZmgfAldRguNqxr3tIv2WUgIlvZ1yuGHwLYHWv3lqX1wyBEsna3qYrKwLnjMBiSS_kZhHgc_jacut1UAI3fpt7CoH1P8aMli32F0s97dP_Ny0gpBe_Dg/s1600/2015-04-03-18-11-57.jpg
The second lovely thing that I really liked last month ( & this month too) is this leather cap that I got from Ebay.co.uk. I forgot who the seller was but just search 'leather cap' and you will see a ton of leather caps. This hat has not been off of my head ever since I got it, in fact I am wearing it right now.


My third favourite are these simple black boots that I got from hiddenfashion.com. They got sold out on hidden fashion but Publicdesire.co.uk are selling them as well. I bought them because I wanted some simple, comfortable boots to wear to school (and everywhere else). I normally speed walk to school ( and speed walk through mud ) and that is why I wanted some comfortable boots. I also got these boots because they are simple and they go with everything. The boots are good quality, the leather is very good. I know that a lot of women that heeled boots that make noises while walking but these boots don't make any noises at all so you're all good. I also got them because I have an unhealthy obsession with black boots, I actually need help.


My fourth favourite of the month are these silver rings that I got from Primark and they are so pretty. They go with everything.

Thanks for reading this post. I'm so sorry for my late post but I also hope you like it. I'll see you guys in my next post, bye!

 Steffi
xxx


No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall