Thursday 28 May 2015

28/05/15


 Random post on what I've been up to lately and what I have recently bought.
 
 
I have been loving my nail varnish from H&M lately. It comes in a 2 pack and the one I have on my nails is called 'super gold' while the that I'm not wearing is called  'glitter gold'. My midi rings are from Primark, they are also a pack.



I got these trainers on  Saturday and they are from hiddenfashion. They remind me of New Balance's so much and I cant wait to wear these. Oh, bad news guys, the navy Puma suede's didn't fit me, they were too big, I went to return them but the sizes were all big so I gave them to my mum instead. (leggings are also from hiddenfashion)

I love rainy days.
I love Cinnamon rolls. Hmmm, baked goods 😍
and I've been listening to a lot of Paradis lately. They are a french Duo and they are just the best.

Steffi
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall