Tuesday 24 November 2015

Faux.



 Colour block faux fur coat - Choies
Treggings - HiddenFashion
Front zip boots - HiddenFashion ( same boots sold here)
 Bag - Primark 

Hello everybody!
I am wearing a colour block faux coat from Choies.com and I really like it because it makes any boring/ lazy outfit look put together. It is also quite warm but the only downsides are that they don't have pockets and they also run small. If you want to purchase it, I suggest you to size up or two. I am wearing my HiddenFashion boots that I love so much. They give me height and whenever I wear them, I always get complemented. PublicDesire.co.uk also sell them.

Thank you for reading this and I'll see you on my next post. Bye!

Steffi
  xxx  
  




No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall