Friday 19 February 2016

Double stripes



Stripey t shirt - Primark(similar here)
Joggers - TEX (similar here
Wool coat - Vintage (similar here)
Blue beanie - My dad's (similar here)
Leather shopper bag - Aliexpress
Trainers - HiddenFashion

Hello guys, I am back!

I apologise for being gone for such a long time but my phone broke and I lost all of my pictures and I also lost the USB for my camera so there was no way for me to post anything. But now I am back and I also have a new phone.

Anyways, I wore this very chilled out outfit to school and shopping afterwards. I am wearing my oversized black striped t shirt from the male section of Primark, Scarf is vintage and so is my coat. I am also wearing these comfy chiffon joggers from a shop in Belgium called TEX, my go to trainers from HiddenFashion and I added my dad's electric blue beanie for a pop of colour.

Thank you for reading, I will see you guys in my next blog post, bye!

Steffi
xxx




No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall