Tuesday 26 July 2016

Pleats please!




Grey turtle neck // Primark (similar here, here & here)
Shift dress // Primark (similar here & here )
Grey coat // Hypnotic (similar here, here & here)
White bag // Primark (similar here & here)
Corduroy jacket // My dad's
Backpack // Primark (similar here, here, here& here)
White trainers // Deichmann

This is my favourite dress hands down. I love the details of the dress. It is half pleated and half straight and it also has a high neckline. I got it on sale in Primark, it went from £15 to £5. The dress doesn't look like its from Primark, it looks quite expensive in person. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. When I wear this dress, I always put a top underneath because it looks very corporate when I have nothing underneath it. I wore my fine knitted grey turtle neck that I have from Primark. I also wore two coats and two bags to show how different the outfit looks when paired with different outerwear and accessories. Which one is your favourite?


Thank you for reading, bye!

Steffi

xxx


No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall