Saturday 11 March 2017

Short trip in Cologne

Hi guys, welcome back to my blog. Me and my family took a short trip to Cologne, Germany because my uncle was having a Congolese traditional wedding out there.

Me and my family got to Cologne on Friday morning and we spent the whole day being tourists and just shopping. I loved it there, it was nostalgic and I just miss hearing people around me speak German.We also went to some cool German restaurants and the food were delicious. The next day, Saturday was when the traditional wedding was going to be held. The traditional wedding was really good and I enjoyed myself. I was also happy to see my uncle happy. Sadly, my trip ended the next day, Sunday. We left really early so that I can get back home, right in time for uni.

I wish I took more pictures while out there, but here are some really bad snaps that I took  pictures while I was in Cologne.





 Thank you for reading & I will see you in my next post. Bye!


Steffi

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall