Friday 28 August 2015

Hurry up winter!


Hi guys, I absolutely hate summer. My favourite season is actually winter believe it or not (even though my blog name is thewaltzofspring lol)
I love it when its cold, I love winter fashion, My favourite pieces of clothing are actually jeans, jumpers and coats. I also love drinking hot chocolate, tea, getting a cold because then everyone becomes your maid, watching the snow fall and none of my little brother's friends knocking on the door asking him to play out. There is just many reasons why I love winter!





Similar jumpers to the cream cowl neck jumper: 1,2,3,4,5,6
Similar to black turtle neck jumper: 1,2,3,4,5 (#3 is really similar to mine)
Similar to light grey cowl neck jumper: 1,2,3,4,5 (#1 & #3 look similar to mine)   

I have recently been clearing out my wardrobe because I have too many clothes, clothes that don't fit me, clothes that aren't my style and clothes that are too bright for me. As I was clearing out my wardrobe, I found my cream cowl neck jumper and my black turtle neck jumper that has little accents of white and grey on it and I fell in love with them again. I can't believe that I had forgotten that I owned them. The cream jumper is actually my mums, it shrunk in the washing machine so she gave it to me lol. She got it from Primark but I don't think that they sell it anymore because she actually purchased it back in 2001. My black marled jumper is actually a gift from my auntie. I don't know where she got it but I'll link something similar. It's also really long and can wear it as a dress. The light grey cowl neck jumper (its actually white with little accents of black) is my newest addition to my knitted family and it is from H&M and I got it on sale. It went from £20 to £10 and then to £5 and I got it when it went down to £5 but I'm not sure if its still in stock though since it's not on their site.


Thank you for reading & I'll see you guys in my next post, goodbye!

Steffi
xxx



No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall