Monday 31 August 2015

My holiday in France


Hello everybody, I apologies for not blogging much. I went on holiday to France and It was so good. I went around a few cities and they were beautiful, the houses were amazing and the surroundings were great. I was there for about a week. 
Here are the few pictures that I took while I was in France.

 I loved every single building that I saw in France.



The strawberry-vanilla ice cream at the Eiffel tower was yum!

Eiffel tower in the day

Eiffel tower in the night!


We went to Disneyland and had so much fun. I actually took a lot of photos there but I accidentally deleted them :,(
I literally had the best time of my life there, it made me feel like a 10 year old again.

The tea cup ride was cute but I wasn't feeling it because I witnessed my own death on a previous ride.
 (obviously not dead since I'm blogging about it lol)

For some odd reason the only pictures that didn't get deleted were the ones that I took at the Disney parade. The parade was so good, the dancers did an amazing job and I also got to see some of my favourite characters. My all time favourite characters that were featured in the parade are; Mickey mouse, Winnie the pooh and Alice in wonderland.

I went on the space mountain: mission 2 roller coaster ride and omfg.I felt like I was having a little fit in my seat but it was kind of fun. I kind of enjoyed it but if I had the chance to go to Disneyland again, I'm not too sure if I would go on it again.

I also went on the Indiana Jones roller coaster and I swear down guys, I saw my life flash before my eyes. That roller coaster did 360 degree spins like 500 times, there were sudden stops and drops and I just couldn't continue. I had my eyes closed the whole time that I was on that ride because I honestly thought I died on there lmao.

Thank you for reading this post and I will see you in the next one, bye bye!

Steffi
xxx


No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall