Wednesday 23 August 2017

Turquois




 Turquoise jumper // Primark (similar here & here)
Dungarees // Primark (similar here)
Bag // Aliexpress
 Trainers // Vans old skool (from TK Maxx)

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog!

This is the second part of my colour series and I am continuing with the turquoise theme with this very boring outfit. I tend to have a lot of lazy days and this outfit was perfect for that day. I am wearing an oversize jumper, paired with my trusty dungarees with my old skool Vans.  I don't really know why but lately, I have been feeling so demotivated about a lot of things work related. I have no clue on what the cause for my demotivation is but hopefully, I find it and I over come it.


Thank you for reading this very random, out of nowhere ootd post & I will see you in my next post, bye!

Steffi

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall