Wednesday 27 September 2017

How can somebody be so rude?!




Hi guys, welcome back to my blog!

This blog post is going to be a mini story/rant about something that happened to me a few days ago. So, on the 23rd of September, Me, my mother, uncle and auntie took a trip to Birmingham. I had a wonderful day. We shopped, we explored and we did so many other fun things until this happened...



So, what had happened was that I was throwing some litter in the bin. I was in the bin zone (bin zone is a little square/ rectangle marking around the bin, allowing anybody that wants to throw litter in the bin to be out of other people's way and to only be in that zone) and this random, rude, uneducated, imbecile decided to hold onto my jacket and then he DRAGGED me OUT of the bin area with force(mind you, HIS foot was half in the bin zone). Because his foot and a little bit of his body was half in the bin zone, when he dragged me out of there, I ended up landing fully in front of him. So now that I am in front of him, He then decided to take both of his filthy hands to then PUSH ME out of the way. After that, he decides to take two steps away from me just to mumble something rude under his breath & after he mumbled under his breath, he starts speaking out loud and he says "MOVE OUT THE FUCKING WAY, CAN YOU? YOU'RE IN MY FUCKING WAY"

I got disrespected 4 times by him in the space of 5 minutes.


  1. HE DRAGGED ME OUT OF THE BIN AREA WITH SO MUCH AGGRESSION
  2. HE THEN USES HIS HANDS TO PUSH ME OUT OF THE WAY
  3. MUMBLES SOMETHING RUDE & OFFENSIVE ABOUT ME UNDER HIS BREATH
  4. HE THEN STARTS TO SPEAK LOUDLY AND SAYS "MOVE OUT THE FUCKING WAY, CAN YOU? YOU'RE IN MY FUCKING WAY"


How rude. I never felt so violated in my life. This man really dragged me as if I was a bloody 5p bag. I honestly was so flabbergasted at the whole situation, I needed to come back to earth because that was some uncultivated behaviour. I honestly wanted to cuss him out ( I did, but in my head) but I didn't because I would have just looked stupid. as he said all of those things to me, he was walking really fast (it just shows how much he isn't about that life). Birmingham city centre on an afternoon / evening is always so packed, so if I decided to shout curse words, anybody could have thought that I was directing those words to them or I would have just looked crazy lol. He probably wouldn't have heard them either. I honestly wanted to throw hands....... but I didn't lol. He honestly ruined my day, it wasn't even funny. Like, I was angry throughout my whole train journey.

But yeah, comment down below and tell me how you would have handled this situation.


thanks for reading & I will see you in my next post. Bye!

Steffi

xxx


No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall